Welcome to eVITA's Zone....... ^^

All our dreams can come true, if we have the courage to pursue them. (Walt Disney)

Senin, 21 Maret 2011

Listening Section



Eureka!!! ahola... well guys, you've learned about descriptive text in my previous post, Now, it is your turn to practice.

PRE-LISTENING
 
First, look at these pictures below......


easy-going woman





Carrier woman 




a housewife 


 

What do you think about those pictures?? For girls, Which one would you like to be? For boys, which one is your choice to be your would be ideal woman?

Let's share..................... 

WHILST LISTENING

well, students now I have a descriptive text about someone's ideal woman, read this text. 

I am a male, and will gladly answer your request ! I desire a woman, who cares for other people, who is receptive of my love for her, who forgives, who loves life to the nth degree. I love a woman who I can give to. I love a woman who can look beyond this present world's woes and has hope for a better time yet to come in the future. I love a woman who is not "religious" but is spiritual in her approach to life and people. Above all, I love a woman who I can love ( is lovable) and will be a loving mother to our children.
Find these terminologies in your dictionary guys
  • desire
  • receptive
  • woes
  • lovable 
  • religious 

Here, there is  a conversation between two men that are talking about their 'ideal woman'. Listen the voice two times and then, please do the exercise.... : D






Listening test » quiz software


POST - LISTENING


You have practiced the listening section. if you want to check the transcript of the dialogue, I provided it in my previous posting. Now, I know that you, all, are superstars!  Keep Learning guys!... ROUND THE WORLD WITH ENGLISH

2 komentar:

  1. focus:listening

    reviewer:fitria nuur azizah

    blog owner:evita

    url:fitriasipipit.blogspot.com

    strengths:
    colorful, so make students enjoy when they finish their assignments
    clear instrument

    weaknesses:
    nothing :)

    suggestions:
    i think the model of your assignments is enteresting. but dont post too many picture in there :)

    overall rate (1-10): 8,5

    BalasHapus
  2. Focus: Listening –
    Reviewer: Falah syifa (dreamnrealife.blogspot.com)

    Blog owner: Evita Ardy
    URL: http://evitajournal.blogspot.com/2011/03/listening-test.html

    RATE: 85
    (+):
    1. high quality audio file
    2. proper quizzes
    3. beautiful pictures

    (-):
    1. nothing


    SUGGESTIONS:
    1. Great instruction. great picture. but it will good if you add 'transcript' after students do the test.

    BalasHapus